The Noteshound Tools
All NotesHound packages include the following tools:
- The Properties tool can update design properties for multiple views, columns, folders, forms, subforms, pages and action bars at once.
- The Script Sorter tool can sort and save LotusScript subs & functions in ascending, descending or any order you want.
- The Dependencies tool can graphically display and print all LotusScript code dependencies.
- The Class Navigator tool is a real time LotusScript Class navigator for OOP programmers.
- The Find & Replace tool can find and/or replace text throughout a Notes database design.
- The Element Library tool can import, save and export Notes design elements from anywhere to anywhere - ideal for code & component reuse.
- The Profile Document Editor tool can create, edit and delete any profile document and any item in the profile documents.
- The View Selection Formula Editor tool can edit and view selection formulas for any number of views at once.
- The Code Search tool can find any text within code in a database/template or a set of databases/templates.
- The Check Document Locks tool can find locked documents and/or design elements in a database/template or a set of databases/templates.
- The Design Template Settings tool can change design template settings for a database/template or a set of databases/templates.
- The Hide or Un-hide Design tool can hide or un-hide the design of a database/template or a set of databases/templates.
- The Agent Data Documents tool can delete un-needed agent data documents from a database/template or a set of databases/templates.
- The Replica Scanner tool can find any number of database replicas on any number of servers.
- The Item Cleaner tool can show you lists of all items used in databases. The tool can also help you delete items and to compact databases to get the UNK-table as small as possible.
- The Refresh/Replace Design tool allows you to refresh or replace the design of one or more databases/templates
- The Keyword Cleaner tool allows you to manipulate content of keyword fields in documents. Can help reduce the size of these fields to avoid the 64 KB limit.
- The Deletion Stubs tool allows you to delete deletion stubs from one or more databases/templates